The Karunya Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) is a competitive exam for admission to karunya school of management. The Karunya School of Management (KSM) equips the students with basic knowledge of analytical tools emphasizing the social imperative of a high degree of integrity and uncompromising commitment to quality. The Management education offered by KSM has carved a niche for itself in the realm of Indian B schools through consistency in Quality Delivery and Global Orientation.
A Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 60% marks excluding languages in any discipline under the 10+2+3 years pattern or candidates appearing for the final year degree examination. Final Year students may also apply.
Download your application form from www.karunya.edu or obtain in person from your nearest 'Jesus Calls Office’.
The selection process is based on KMAT scores, followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview on both days. Scores obtained in any National level entrance exams such as MAT, CAT, XAT etc. will also be considered for admission.
- The fees comprises of tuition fees and hostel charges.
- For indian students the fees are 40,000 for the tuition which is inclusive of a laptop.
- Hostel fees are anywhere between 15,000 to 20,000 for indian students.
- In addition to this students have to pay an extra 15,000 which is bifurcated as academic axillary ,mess deposit, and an extra caution money.
- Mess fees are additional.