Motorola, one of the most popular telecommunication devices and related accessories manufacturing company, has set up a very extensive customer care system and offers customer support through Internet, phone and physical customer support centers located all over India.
The following tips will help you to approach Motorola customer care division easily and more quickly.
Approach Motorola customer-care via online
- Visit http://www.motorola.com/Consumers/IN-EN/Home and you can find information about different mobiles by Motorola.
- If you have any query or complaint, visit Support link and you can access support for your product.
- Alternately, you can register for an account and submit a query/complaint online.
- At Support page you can see User Guide, search FAQ for answer, check for software updates and USB and charging drivers.
- At the Support page you can check warranty of your product.
- You can also chat with a customer care executive at https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/chat/chat_launch.
- Or you can ask your question on Motorola Support Forum at https://supportforums.motorola.com/index.jspa.
- If you want to recycle your product, send mail to email@example.com.
The different services that one can avail from Motorola online help
- You can browse and view spec and details of any Motorola mobile, check updates and drivers, troubleshoot, check operator settings etc.
- You can register for an account and use that account to e-mail a query.
- You can find the nearest Motorola dealer/service center.
- You can customer care numbers and contact details.
Approach Motorola Customer Care on the phone
- You can dial 180030004343 (Toll free from all networks), Monday to Sunday: 9:00am - 7:00pm, to reach customer relation executive.
- Alternately, you can contact nearest service center. You can find the contact details of nearest service center at http://www.motorola.com/staticfiles/Support/IN-EN/Static_Files/India_Service_Centers_12-Nov-2010.pdf.
Approach Motorola Customer Care in person
One can visit the closest Motorola Milestone Store, service center or regional office to speak to a customer care executive in person.
How to find the address of the Motorola service center nearest to you
Go to http://www.motorola.com/staticfiles/Support/IN-EN/Static_Files/India_Service_Centers_12-Nov-2010.pdf, and select your State. A list will be displayed with address and contact details of the nearest service centers.
How to find the address of the Motorola Milestone Store nearest to you
Go to http://www.motorola.com/Consumers/IN-EN/_NonNavigationalChannels/_Independent+Page/Milestone-Stores to find the Milestone store nearest to you.
Motorola Service Centers In Major Indian Cities
SRI VINAYAKA ELECTRONICS
Shop No. 5-8-344/1, Ground Floor
D.B Manohar Estate Chirag Ali Lane,
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
J-40, 1st floor, Sector - 18,
SAI SRINIVASA TECHNOLOGIES
# 1760 / C I St Floor, I St D Block, 2nd Stage, Rajaji Nagar,
Near Navrang Theater, Back Side Of BSNL Office,
Bangalore - 560010
Tel : 9036677853/080-41712524/9379917009
E-mail : email@example.com
Fraslin Tech Care Pvt Ltd
Shop No.3, Ratnadeep Co-Op Hsg.Soc.,
Near Abyudaya Bank, Carter Road No.1,
Tel: 022-64482100, 9223503595, 9223503597
G18,Apollo Dubai Plaza, No.100,Mahalingapuram Main Road,
Chennai - 600 034
Tel:044 - 42125180 / 09543721919
Address of Motorola Office in India
No. 66/1, Plot No. 5
Bagmane Tech Park, CV Raman Nagar
Bangalore, India 560093