The Sahara Samriddhi is a money back policy. The policy is available for the term of 15 and 20 years only. It is specially designed for those who wish to get security, tax benefit and return in one policy. The plan is also suitable for those who want to accrue for the fund and the future investment opportunity.
The details of Sahara Samriddhi are as follows:
- The minimum issue age of the policy is 15 years as on the lat birthday.
- The maximum issue age of the policy is 60 (nearer birthday) years for 15 year term and 55 (nearer birthday) years for 20 year term.
- The minimum sum assured is Rs. 100,000/-.
- There is no maximum limit for the sum assured.
- The policy term of the plan is 15 and 20 years.
- The premium paying term is same as the policy term.
- The maximum maturity age is 75 years.
- The available premium paying modes along with the charges are Annual mode – nil, Half Yearly mode - addition of 1.5%, Quarterly mode - addition of 3%, Monthly mode - addition of 3%.
The benefits of Sahara Samriddhi are as follows:
- If the policy holder is unable to pay the premiums but if the premiums are paid up to 3 years which is deducted Sum Assured in percentage to the premiums paid to premiums payable less survival benefits already paid.
- No loan is available under this policy.
- Accident Benefit & Accidental Total & Permanent Disability Benefit Riders are available under this policy.
- The policy will be void and the amounts will be paid to the company except the extent of the third party bonafide in the policy for the consideration.
- If the policy is surrendered the special surrender value or the guaranteed surrender value will be paid whichever is higher.