Syndicate Bank NEFT Form is used to transfer amount less than 2 lakh from any Syndicate Bank Account.
You need to fill RTGS form / NEFT Form to make the transaction. You can download the Syndicate Bank RTGS form / NEFT Form here for the transfer of Funds in India.
Syndicate Bank RTGS System And Syndicate Bank NEFT System
Bank offers Real Time Gross Settlement System (RTGS) & National Electronic Fund Transfer System (NEFT) which enables an efficient, secure, economical, and reliable system of transfer of funds.
- Syndicate Bank NEFT Timings: Time for transfer money through NEFT is Monday to Friday: 10 AM To 4:30 PM
- Syndicate Bank RTGS Timings: Time for transfer money through RTGS is Monday to Friday: 10 AM To 3:30 PM
How To Fill Syndicate Bank RTGS Form Or Syndicate Bank NEFT Form?
Syndicate Bank RTGS Form or Syndicate Bank NEFT Form has to be filled and submitted to the bank to initiate the money transfer.
- Fill the NEFT/RTGS form. The right section is for Beneficiary & Remitter details and the left section is for customer copy.
- The customer has to fill details like Sender Account Details, Beneficiary Account Details, Beneficiary Bank IFSC Code, and complete Amount transfer.
- The section “Branch-Use Only” is filled by the bank upon submitting the application
- For RTGS amount should be greater than Rs. 2,00,000.
Download Syndicate Bank RTGS Form Or Syndicate Bank NEFT Form