Syndicate bank is one of the foremost public sector banks in India. The bank has different branches all over India and in many international countries. Whenever there is a vacancy in different branches, the bank announced the Bank of Baroda Recruitment program in all chief newspapers. The applicants must look at the bank’s website. The bank often announces different vacancies for different posts like Clerical, Probationary officers, Specialist officers, and others.
Recruitment is open for all Indian citizens irrespective of class, creed, custom, and gender.
- They must be Graduate from any Indian Universities.
- They must be physically and mentally fit and healthy.
- The applicant must have knowledge of computers.
- The applicants must have 60% and 55% in their 10+2 examination in the case of General and SC/ST/PWD respectively. The candidate must be a Graduate from any recognized university of India.
- The candidates must able to fluent in English and in the regional language where he or she will be appointed.
- The candidates must also know to write correct English
The candidate must see the qualification criteria as it keeps on changing according to the post announced in the bank.
The procedure of applying for the recruitment
- The candidates must have a valid email id as the bank will send the Registration number and the call letter.
- The candidate must get the Challan form from the website of the bank.
- Fill the challan properly and must look at the fees. The fees of the General and SC/ST/PWD are not the same. So go through the fee structure in advance.
- Take the challan to the bank for verification and deposit the fees. The bank authority will give the challan number or Journal code.
- The challan code or Journal number must be preserved carefully as the applicants have to put this number in the online application.
- The applicant has to fill the application form online and in no other way.
- The online application must fill very carefully.
- The applicants must fill all mandatory boxes in the form. They must put the correct information about name, parents’ name, address, telephone numbers, subjects studied in school and colleges, percentages, and challan number.
- At the end of the process, the candidate will get a Registration Number and this is very important as evidence of submitting the application.
- The applicants must know the last dates of submitting the online form to the bank to avoid any unfavorable circumstances.
Documents that require to be posted to the bank’s address
The applicant must keep certain documents like:
- Xerox copies of all educational certificates and mark sheets
- Xerox copies of Caste certificate
- Pan Card, passport, ration card driving license, and other documents.
Fees that to be paid by the applicants
The applicants see the website to know the fees that they have to pay. The candidates shall know that the fee is non-refundable.
Selection of the applicants
A huge number of applicants apply to the examination from different parts of India. They have to go through different phases to prove their skill and to hold the job.
- The candidates have to sit for a written test. The written test is based on English writing, Mathematical calculation, Clerical aptitude, and Computer test, Reasoning, Marketing Aptitude, General Socio-Economic and Banking Awareness.
- The candidates must secure a rank in the written examination as mere passing is not a big issue in the competitive examination.
- The selected candidates have to appear for a Group Discussion. The interview board will call the candidate in the ration of 1:3.
- After group discussion, they have to face the interview board.
- After clearing different rounds, the successful candidates will get appointment letters.
Benefits for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Minority Community Candidates
The Syndicate Bank often held a pre-examination training for the SC/ST/PWD/ and Minority Community candidates at Kolkata, Delhi, Mumbai, and Chennai. The applicants who want to get this advantage must fill up space while submitting the online form.
Duration of the written examination
The candidates will get only 90 minutes to complete the written test. Sometimes the computer-related and compulsory English examination takes place in the second half of the examination day. the candidates get a separate time for this examination.
The candidates will get the pattern of question and answers for the written test and for Interview through different websites like:
Call letters for Written Examination
The Syndicate bank sends a call letter by post to applicants’ residential address from fifteen to seven days of the written examination. The bank may also send the call letters to candidates’ valid email id to avoid the hassles of the postal department.
The successful candidates will get the appointment letter after clearing all the rounds successfully.