UCO bank is one of the oldest nationalized banks in India. This bank has a service history of more than 6 decades. The recently launched feature is the UCO bank net banking feature. The information specified on this article helps you find out the different features of this bank net banking.
How to apply for UCO bank net banking facility
- Simply log on to http://www.ucobank.com/ and click on the download application form link
- This link navigates you to the page containing the online application form of UCO bank net banking facility.
- Submit the duly filled application form to the nearest branch of UCO bank.
- It takes a minimum of 4 days to get your account activated
- You can also get the application form from the bank branch where you have opened your account.
- Fill in the form and submit to the respective banker.
- The login credentials received should be immediately changed by you.
- The details should be maintained highly confidential in order to avoid phishing
- It is advisable to use a virtual keyboard in the online banking portal in order to get rid of cyber theft or hacking of your account.
- The details of various features provided via UCO bank net banking facility is explained below
Benefits of UCO bank net banking
- UCO Bank's net banking facility has launched online funds transfer benefits for a very less service charge.
- If you want to know about the service charge of online funds transfer you can visit https://www.ucoebanking.com/
- There are two types of net banking facility provided by UCO bank
- Personal banking facility is one of its types which is meant for retail customers who maintain their normal saving account.
- Corporate banking is another type of net banking facility which is meant for large organizations in order to maintain their huge financial account.
- You can also get the benefits of online trading, online ticket booking, online reservation etc via UCO bank net banking facility
How to Register for UCO Bank Netbanking
To Register for Internet Banking offline, Account Holder can Visit their Nearest UCO Bank and ask the Bank Executive for Net Banking Registrations Form.
Fill The Form with all the Necessary Details and Submit it to Back.
Your Net Banking will be activated and Username & Password will be sent to your registered address by post within 7-10 working days.
1. Visit the official Website of UCO Bank – Click Here & Click on Register option.
2. Now You will be Redirected to New Page Where You have to Select E-Banking Registration.
3. On the Next Step, You will be asked to Provide Your Account Number and Last 5 Transactions Amount & type of Your Credit or Debit card.
4. Once You have Entered all the Details, Just Agree on all Terms and Condition and click on Submit.
5. After you will click on Submit, you will receive an OTP on Your Registered Mobile Number. Enter the OTP
6. On the Next Page for the Verification, you have to Fill your Debit card Details Like Number, Expiry date, and PIN Number.
7. Once Verified a Temperory Username & Password will be Generated for You. You have to Login Into Your UCO Bank Netbanking Account using the Credentials and Change the Username & Password.
How to Login Into UCO Bank Internet Banking Account?
Once You Have Completed Your Registrations Process, You can log in to your account using Your Username & Password.
1. Visit the official website of UCO Bank Here & Click on the E-Banking option on Home Page.
2. Now You will be redirected to Netbanking Login Page. Enter Your User ID & password to log in.
What are the Different Services You can access through Internet Banking?
List of different services you can access through the UCO Bank online banking facility.
- Transfer Fund 24×7 – Using UCO Bank Online Banking can Transfer Fund to own or Third-party Bank Account Anytime Anywhere.
- Request for New Cheque – You can use your Internet Banking Account to Get Yourself a New Cheque Book.
Once Requested, Your new Cheque Book is Delivered to your Registered Home or office Address within 1 Week.
- Check Your Account Balance – Using an Internet Banking facility, you can check your account balance Within Minute.
- Block Your Debit / Credit card – If You have lost your Debit card or It got Stolen, You can Easily Block using the Net Banking facility.
Customer care support
- If you have any queries regarding UCO bank net banking facility you can write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying your queries in detail
- You can also file in your complaints via the same email id.
- You can find the nearest branch of UCO bank by visiting http://www.ucobank.com/ and click on the branch locator link to find out the right branch.