Union Bank of India or UBI, the largest state owned bank India, has been offering banking solution in India since 1919. Union Bank provides comprehensive customer care through internet, telephone and their regional offices and branches located all over India.
The following tips will help you to reach Union Bank customer care division more efficiently.
Contact Union Bank customer-care online
- Visit http://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/ and you can browse to get information about various services/products offered, like deposits, loans, remittance, online services etc.
- If your query is still not answered, visit Contact Us link at http://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/contactus.aspx. There you will get the head office postal address, phone number and e-mail address of Union Bank head office.
- You can find various application forms at http://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/lt_Application.aspx.
- If you have any complaint, visit https://eremit.unionbankofindia.co.in/ubiappl/UBIGRIEVANCE/grievance.aspx and fill out the form. Or alternately you can send a mail to email@example.com.
- For instant assistance, you may chat with a customer care executive at http://uchat.unionbankofindia.co.in:8080/CI_Sample_Website/.
The different services offered online
- Logging on http://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/ allows you to manage all your banking activities online.
- Online services include Bill payment, fund transfer, online tax payment, viewing and shopping online and online trading etc.
- You can chat with a customer care executive.
- You can view bank statement and search and view all your banking transactions online.
Approach Union Bank Customer Care on the phone
- Dial toll-free 1800222244 for all your queries.
- Dial landline 022-25751500 for contacting customer care. This number is chargeable.
- NRI customers can dial +91 22 25719600.
Approach Union Bank Customer Care in person
One can visit the Union Bank regional office or branch to speak to the customer care executive.
Some of the customized offers provided for Union Bank customers are:
- You can create net banking account through https://www.bobibanking.com/. This account helps you to manage various Union Bank banking activities and accounts.
- You can receive account alert via SMS by setting the account options.
- You can get alerts, information and promotional offers in your inbox.
- You can sign-up for mobile banking and manage your banking activities using your mobile phone.
How to find the address of the Union Bank Branch/ATM/Regional office nearest to you
Go to http://unionbankofindia.co.in/au_organizational_stru.aspx to find the list of the Regional Offices. Alternatively you can search for your nearest ATM, Bracnh, Helpline number using the Search option available on top of all the pages at http://unionbankofindia.co.in/home.aspx.
In case you are not satisfied with the resolution provided by the Union Bank customer care division, you may submit the complaint to the nodal officer using following contact details: Mr S Govindan General Manager, Personal Banking and Operations Department, 12th floor, Union Bank Bhavan, Vidhan Bhavan Marg, Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400021 Phone: 022-22896600, 22896601 Fax: 022-22021924 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org